Authors: Dr. So Sokuntheary, Mr. Chuop Sopheak
Company/Faculty/School: Norton University
web page: www.norton-u.com
It can handle accident crushes due to its structural integrity.
– A complete set-up automatic ride along vehicle with a battery.
– No more toxic smoke from gasoline to pollute the society.
– The battery installed under the saddle is being charged by solar panel itself.
– Goal of the project
– To introduce Cambodia’s eco-friendly biking vehicle.
– Taking part as one of the citizens by helping out for a clean environment.
– To raise up another advantage of using Khmer bike within new technology to help the trash collectors in the capital.
– Reduce air pollution that can damage the environment.
– Helping to raise awareness on how important the air we breathe in the future will be.