Authors: Dr. So Sokuntheary, Mr. Chuop Sopheak
Company/Faculty/School: Norton University
web page: www.norton-u.com
– A finger touch screen Cambodia map.
– Necessarily bar code confirmation from the rider.
– A complete set-up technological vehicle with a battery.
– No more toxic smoke from gasoline to pollute the society.
– The battery installed under the saddle is being charged by solar panel itself.
– It can endure accident crushes due to its structural integrity.
– Goal of the project
– To introduce Cambodia’s scanning bike system.
– Some unemployed will finally have job to responsible for.
– Having some incentive help raise society altogether.
– Reduce air pollution that can damage the environment.
– To protect having poisonous air in the place.