Various IoT sensors have been installed at the Zagreb Innovation Centre (ZICER):
- Monitoring CO2 / temperature / moisture / lighting / noise levels
- Security elements – monitoring the emergency exit (open/closed)
- Counting the number of persons present in the ZICER premises
By monitoring the above parameters, a clear overview is obtained of:
- Optimisation of the use of meeting rooms (insight into their use at a given interval); CO2 levels exceed normal levels (> 1000 ppm). This raises awareness of the need to more frequently ventilate rooms.
- Monitoring the number of people (coming in and out) in a given interval
- Supervision of secondary entrances. This increases security and controls the entry of unregistered members of ZICER through those entrances.
- These data can be directly used to reduce costs (heating, cooling, lighting, etc.)
- Also, it is possible to automate requests for cleaning work areas or meeting rooms after their use
- Notifications are sent via e-mail, MS Teams, or other channels.
- A tablet device (Figure 1) is installed at the door, which clearly shows the use of the meeting room, surveillance of secondary entrances, and the number of people who have entered ZICER during the day.
It is possible to easily share the public Dashboard with all ZICER residents, so that they can have insight into the use of rooms and the air quality in the premises.
Link to: ALSO IOT PLATFORM