For all other inquiries contact us via the "Contact" form on the page!
INOVA is a traditional national exhibition of inventions which since 1971 has been regularly displaying the best of the technical inventive work in Croatia. INOVA is encouraging and symbolizing the innovative spirit in Croatia.
Over the past 40 years of its existence INOVA has brought together, promoted and presented to the public thousands of domestic and foreign inventions.
INOVA will attract numerous inventors delegations, members of WIIPA from Taiwan, Malaysia, Poland, Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, Thailand, Romania, UK, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Russian Federation, Iran...
INOVA is an exhibition of innovations, new products and young people projects. A lot of entertainment features will include attractive prizing programs. Indeed, the organizers are preparing numerous medals which will be conferred on the basis of decisions by an international jury. Many international awards, Mayor of Zagreb Award, Best Croatian and Best International Award are already announced. Special Edition brings Platinum awards for the first time for the best of the best exhibits.
- Sept 23 – Oct 9 / applications for the exhibition, promotion of the web page www.inova-croatia.com, youtube channel, facebook and instagram online promotion (through the most successful innovations, whose authors are members of the Croatian Inventors Network and the Zagreb Inventors Association, exhibited and multiple awarded at international invention shows)
- Oct 9 / Applications FINAL DATE
- Oct 23 / All applied exhibits announcement, ONLINE PROMOTION START
- Oct 26 / ONLINE JUDGING PROCESS START
- Nov 6 / ONLINE JUDGING PROCESS FINISH
- Nov 11-13 / INOVA SPECIAL EDITION LIVE EVENT (Opening Ceremony, Additional LIVE Judging for PLATINUM AWARDS, SOCIAL EVENTS, AWARD CEREMONY)
- Nov 11-13 / MEDALS AND CERTIFICATES SHIPPING
- April 23, 2021. / ONLINE PROMOTION FINISH
Send us the inquiry for participation via "Contact Form" on the web page.
Or use our e-mail adress: email@example.com
Application deadline is: October 09, 2020